Wednesday, May 7, 2014

The mission


"Still can't believe we're the first people to step foot on Mars!" My fellow astronaut Johnny whispered in disbelief as we made our way around the planet. To be honest, neither could I! But I had to focus on the mission at hand: look for any signs of life. "Look over here!" Johnny yelled, this was it he had found something! Gosh we were gonna get so famous.. I was shaken out of my thoughts as Johnny began to tug me towards him. He pointed to what seemed to be a huge bee?! "I don't think it's alive" "take pictures!"

By Sophie

12 comments:

  1. great story Sophie i really liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great story Sophie i really liked it! _ from ryan

    ReplyDelete
  3. great story Sophie you did a great piece of writing i enjoyed it

    ReplyDelete
  4. great story Sophie you did a great piece of writing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great story Sophie It was good
    From Brittney

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice story sophie its pretty good

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing story Sophie really liked it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool story Sophie i really liked it! From Evie Reid

    ReplyDelete
  9. cool story sophie i really liked it from evie reid

    ReplyDelete
  10. cool story and the huge bee was a cool feature

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool story and the huge bee on mars was a cool feature

    ReplyDelete