Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The land of Babylon

Light flooded her wonderful dream filling her with thought. I left my house and waddled out of the door bubbling with happiness. The experiment had worked; here I was standing in Babylon about to mingle with the strange creatures. Nearing the town square43 I saw a ‘thing’ holding up a megaphone about to speak some of the words sounded like a foreign language. WHAT! I thought. Dr. Drake said they spoke English. Lies. That doctor always did have the sinister look trailing around him wherever he went. Now here I was stuck in some foreign land scared to death about what would happen next.

By Anna

1 comment:

  1. What a unique and creative story with a very cool setting of Babylon. It sounds like this might be a bit of a science fiction story, as I wonder how the main character actually got to Babylon. Great imagination in using the prompt, nice work.

    ReplyDelete