Wednesday, May 28, 2014

The dream

Its 9:00pm and I'm going to bed before I go to bed I give mum a hug and kiss. After fall asleep I wake up, it’s dark and cold. I start to walk forward, I can hear someone talking in the distance. First I look around to see if there is anybody else around but there is not, its as empty as a ghost town. I hear a gunshot then screaming after it, I start to back off and hide around the curve to see who’s coming. Its an army, they must of emptied this place before I got here then someone shoots me with a rifle then I wake up horrified. 
By Jack

2 comments:

  1. While your story is certainly an interesting one you may have forgotten to work this week's prompt into it.
    Your story is full of action and suspense though, good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Thank you for entering this week's 100 Word Challenge.
    I enjoyed reading your story.
    Sometimes dreams can feel like real life. You did a good job in creating that illusion. Well done!

    I look forward to reading more adventures from you.
    Keep up the good work.
    Mary @ Team 100 WC

    Ireland

    ReplyDelete