Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Harmony

Once upon a time there was a little girl called ana she lived in a huge tower,she came across a prince and he told her she had to move away she then said but where could I go he replied with far far away she then ran away like a baby and cried she said to her self where am I going to stay she cried so hard as she came across a fairy the fairy said hello child my name is harmony I am here to grant you 3 wishes but this spell is very powerful u have to wish for things you actually need so ana thought well I need a house and I need food and money so the fairy said are you sure child and ana said yes wait I can't be alone so the fairy said instead of food I'll give u people to keep you company ana then said yes that would be lovely she then sleep and woke up the next day in a new home and people around her she loved it the end. 

from maia 

No comments:

Post a Comment