Thursday, May 29, 2014

The Labyrinth

I awake to find two narrow pathways leading to nothing but darkness. I fell around for a light and stumble across a torch “welcome” says a voice “are you ready to enter my labyrinth” “WHO ARE YOU” I ask “I’m the creator of the labyrinth now are you ready to start” I nod this must be a dream any way I turn an my torch and look both ways one is filled with spider webs the other is plain and dull I’ll take that one I run down until see spike sitting in the walls I get cut this I know dream!    

By Hamish

1 comment:

  1. Well done on your entry Hamish. A very imaginative setting for the story. I got a little confused reading the middle section as I think you need more punctuation. The pace of the story gives the reader a good impression of how the character was feeling, well done.

    ReplyDelete