Wednesday, May 7, 2014

The Bee


Wow, what a very big Bubble Bee. It makes the people look like they are very small compared to the Bee. It's interesting that 1 man is holding a Bee's leg out straight. I wonder why the other is taking a photo of the leg? Are they trying to measure how big this Bee is? I would love to know what's in the boxes? I think there might be more things in there for measuring the Bee? Possibly there might be a big tape, or ruler? There could also be paper and pens in the other box, as they would need to write down their findings.

By Samuel H

2 comments:

  1. Samuel, you are wondering many of the same things I wonder when I see this picture prompt. It's quite interesting and puzzling! Your thoughts are written very well. Maybe a fantasy story will come next from this intriguing picture.

    Mrs. Peterson (Team 100wc)
    TX, USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That is one interesting story

    ReplyDelete