Friday, November 1, 2013

The Storm


I was sitting in my house while it was raining outside I thought I heard thunder outside I looked out and saw that the rain was coming down harder than ever and that trees were close to falling over and house’s roof panels were falling off the house and whipping into the wind I felt very safe inside I was about to light the fire when I saw there was no coal inside so I braved to storm and went out the wind was dragging me I grabbed a bag of coal and struggled back inside. A brick flew by my head narrowly missing me and the storm wasn’t gonna be letting up I slowly made my way to the door and opened the door which was a challenge with the wind howling I opened the door finally and stumbled in dropped the coal bag closed to door and lit the fire feeling safe inside my house

Xander

3 comments:

  1. I love the idea of warmth and safety by the fireside amid that howling storm. In the excitement of the tale you seem to have forgotten all about punctuation. You do need full stops between those first few sentences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great writing!!!From PJ and Will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool Story, Bro.


    0_o

    ReplyDelete