Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The fake Pond


I was just strolling along at the park, then I came across the pond, with legs. Wait, that's a person, that's odd. All I could hear was the gurgling of the water. Bubbles rising from the person losing the last of their breath. I dive into the dark murky water, I couldn't see any more bubbles, the person will die. Then I realise, it was just fish bubbles rising to the surface. They were just cheep, plastic legs, every body was bursting out with laughter. Once I was out mum and dad pointed out the sign saying ' FAKE LEGS DONT JUMP IN WATER'

By Amber

2 comments:

  1. Good work, Amber, I enjoyed your 100WC. I liked the adjectives you used to describe the water, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amber, well done for entering the 100WC this week.
    You have used the prompt as the focus of your writing and there is a twist in the ending to keep your readers interested.
    Your punctuation is varied and accurate and you have included some interesting description.
    Next time, think about the tense of your writing. Do you want it to be in the past or the present?
    Well done and keep writing. :)

    ReplyDelete