Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Haunted Train Wreck

I took my friend and I on a miniature exploring adventure down a deserted valley. We came across where I’m pretty sure an old city was. “I think a train crashed into here”, we looked in the pond with soaked seats and smashed windows. She started getting chills down her spine, I tried to calm her but as I did, I started to see ghosts coming for us. I started getting petrified, but still having courage to stand. Just then in the very pond we examined, feet raised from the water then floated upside down, he looked like a ticket collector.

By Jewel

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jewel I love the fact that the feet in your story were floating up, it helped to lift the tension that you had created with your images of ghosts.
    I think that reading your piece aloud to yourself to check that the story makes sense to the reader is a good idea before you publish

    ReplyDelete