Thursday, October 17, 2013

Then the sky got darker

One hot summers day I was going on a cruise ship sailing around Hawaii’s most wonderful seas. As I stepped onto the cruise ship thinking I’m going to have the time of my life. But no. Everything was going great! But then the sky got dark… people were freaking out like crazy monkeys begging for bananas. I turned to my left no light, turned to my right still no light. At that point I knew something was really wrong. Suddenly I heard a gun shot bang! Bang! Also screaming voices like the scream of death. I turned around to see what was happening bang! I was shot, I fell hard to the ground whoever shot me thought I was gone, finished! But no the FBI found me stranded on the rough sand I woke up hearing the sound of the over lapping waves crashing upon the rocks.

By Levi

No comments:

Post a Comment