Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Halloween Disaster


October 31st, Halloween finally, my brother and I were SO excited! 4:00, 5:00, 6:00 finally 7:00.  We quickly put on our costumes on I was a ghost and he was a devil.  We grabbed our trick-or-treat bags and ran outside, 1st house rocks, 2nd house lollies until it came to about the 30th house yay more lollies!  We carried on, and then the sky slowly got darker and we started to hear strange noises, I look beside me and my brother was gone oh no where has he gone?  Then a  hand grabs me I scream drop my candy and run oh no how can this be happening!

by Portia

1 comment:

  1. Hi Portia,
    What a scary Halloween adventure you have created. I hope you get home safely. As for your brother, I'm not sure! What a strange night is Halloween. No one ever knows what will happen!
    Ms.Sargent, Team 100 WC

    ReplyDelete