Thursday, October 17, 2013

Scream Horror


As the sky got darker, long, suspicious shadows formed on the ground encouraged by the full moon as a wolf cried to the home star in the distance. I came upon a small village in the wild.  There was no sound except for the wailing wind and my heavy breathing, I knew something was wrong, something has happened. I had this very bad feeling as I got closer, I saw a light beaming from the left window on the third storey, there was an eerie silence, the night air was cold but there was hot air on the back of my neck, I turned around slowly then screamed…

By Hannah

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah,
    I am delighted to have been asked to read your writing this week, it is so very well written. You have captured the sense of horror beautifully through your word choices and your use if short sentences and phrases. It certainly sent shivers down my spine!
    Keep writing, you have a real talent for it
    Miss T team 100wc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hannah it's Emma!(from Christchurch) Great writing, I was really spooked :0 Can't wait to see you soon,
    Emma

    ReplyDelete