Thursday, October 17, 2013

The thing


I was in a zoo, looking at the Monkeys as they did enormous jumps through the air to the other tree! I was so amazed by what they did.
Then I went to the Giraffes to see its extended neck bending down low to the tall grass, to eat it.
The last one I went to was the worse one of them all. The name of the animal was The Thing and I was interested in it, so I went into the “cave”.
When I went into the “cave” I looked at its shadow, it was big as 5 Rugby fields. Then it turned around it look grey as an elephant. Slowly the sky got darker then it stood on me, I screamed. Then I woke up it was a dream.     

By Karl

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karl, well done for entering the 100WC this week.
    I liked your idea of being in a zoo and visiting the different animals. I think any animal called The Thing would be worth a visit!
    You have used description to bring your story to life and added mystery with the name of The Thing.
    Maybe next time you could think of an ending rather than it being a dream. Maybe end with a question to keep your readers thinking.
    Well done and keep writing. :)

    ReplyDelete