Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The Big Gale

I was outside dreaming in my backyard, doing my homework, like any other day. But of cause I didn’t know that, until a sudden gust of wind came out of nowhere. My homework started to blow about, so I decided to go inside. About 5 minutes later, the wind turned into a violent thunderstorm. Now no one was in the streets, because everyone was inside where they thought they were safe, but of cause they were wrong. Suddenly the roofs of houses were getting blown off, and trees were getting blown down onto houses. The violent thunderstorm was hurting even killing people. How were they supposed to escape?

By Nikita

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nikita
    This is a great 100 word challenge for this week's prompt. You have really described how a storm can go from practically nothing to a full blown dangerous event which, as you say, can hurt and even kill people. I like how you left it on a cliffhanger leaving the reader wondering what happened next. Well done on a great piece of writing.
    Ms O'Keeffe (team 100wc)
    Ireland

    ReplyDelete