Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Storm Attack


When I was walking home from school on Friday I felt a cold breeze shiver me. The Breeze became strong and stronger until I felt my feet lift of the ground. I was pancaking. I saw the ground get smaller and smaller as I got higher and higher. I saw houses flying around and cars smashed and by then I knew that I was in a violent storm. I was scared. But then I herd a rumble and the storm had stopped. I came flying down landing on my face. Then I stood up and I saw...

From Tom

3 comments:

  1. How exciting Tom, an interesting take on the prompt. Good work!
    from 100wc team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Tom.
    You build your scene up nicely with some good details in clear sentences.
    There's the odd spelling to check.
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi what did you see? What did you see? I want to know. Great story.
    Nikita

    ReplyDelete