Friday, October 18, 2013

Nightmare


I was dreaming about halloween when everything just seems spooky. everyone was dressed up and trick or treating. Nothing spooky about that at all every halloween people Were trick or treating. It only got spooky when suddenly the sky got darker, it turned kind like a blackish purplish colour. Then out of no where came a monster, my monster and it wanted me, to take over my life and haunt me. I screamed and ran to the closet house when it started to chase me trick or treat they opened the door I went running in I didn’t know if this was the end or not.

By Brylee 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Brylee,

    With Halloween so close, this is a timely use of the prompt. With so many dressed for Halloween's trick or treating, I wondered if others realised the monster was real or if only you could see it. Your use of the prompt added to the spooky experience you described. Well done. :)

    There were some small errors you missed when rereading your entry. It can be very easy to do this when you are keen to share ideas. I always have to reread my writing more than once in the hope I will find the mistakes I always seem to make.

    I hope you keep entering the 100WC. Perhaps we might learn whether you survived Halloween.

    Ross Mannell (Team 100WC)
    Teacher (retired), N.S.W., Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brylee, sounds like a right old nightmare! We are not really sure what happened ourselves! What next will the monster get you?
    Hey Room 5 have a look at our blog, we have uploaded a 'green screen' clip which was fun to make in class!
    From Room 15

    ReplyDelete