Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Never Safe

The violent storm was wild, stormy, electric and deafening, the rain hammered down on the roof , the thunder roared and the lightning flashed in the sky like a camera snapping.  suddenly the power went out I heard sirens and people screaming, I ran to find a torch but it was hopeless, I lay there terrified not knowing what to do my head was ringing, the storm was still going and the power was still out and there was no light, there was coldness, darkness and emptiness all around me I now knew I was not safe.

By Portia

3 comments:

  1. Hey portia :) i really loved your story it was soo cool and your descriptive language was AMAZING

    Emma :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey portia :) i really loved your story it was soo cool and your descriptive language was AMAZING

    Emma :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi what happened next? I want to know what happened next so bad. I loved it.
    Nikita

    ReplyDelete