Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Storm's Gone Crazy!


I’ve seen this before, but where? A tornado started coming for me ripping everything in its path. Who’s that girl holding the dog? While asking myself questions in my head, the storm shot me and the irritating girl onto a cloud. I think there’s someone dead under the house, Cool. Wait, what are you doing? You can’t wear those shoes you’ll be haunted or something, eh she deserves to have her soul taken. Wait; of course, I’m in OZ. ha, I knew something bad would happen. Thick smoke surrounded her as she turned pure white and dropped to the ground.

By Jewel 

2 comments:

  1. A very impressive 100WC, Jewel. I love the pace of the piece, the questions, the overall maturity of your work. I only realised the Wizard of Oz connection when I was halfway through so I went back to the beginning and, of course, it all slotted into place.
    Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have clarified that I am a member of Team 100WC. I was so excited by your writing I forgot to mention it :-)

    Trish Burgess (Team 100WC)

    ReplyDelete