Thursday, June 5, 2014

The Marathon

I come round the last corner as if I was in a super car. The cold wind zooms past my face when I say to myself not long to go now I can see the gateway to the finish line. I’m running as fast as I can when my friend came up behind me, so I ran faster and faster but he was still right on my tail then….. BANG! He just tripped me up. I had face planted and as I look up, I see all the people coming towards me cheering then I rest my head on the ground and I see black.


By Isaac

1 comment:

  1. Oh Isaac, how disappointing! You had me really wanting you to win so your writing touched my emotions! You have used the words creatively so well done. It would be great if you read over this and see if you can adjust the tense so it is consistent throughout the text. Keep writing and sharing,
    Mary (Team 100WC)
    Australia

    ReplyDelete