Wednesday, June 4, 2014

The Army

It was my first day in the army. Everyone including my friend Bob lined up ready to march through the gateway to the training camp. When we got through the gateway we had a tour of the camp. The next day we got up at 5:30am, it was freezing cold and we had to start running a 10 kilometre x-country run through tons of mud. When we got back from the run we were covered in so much mud we were turning black. There was no hot water so we had to have a cold shower to wash off as much of the mud as we could. 


From Zane  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah,
    Thank you for entering this week's 100 Word Challenge.
    I enjoyed reading your story.

    You've used the prompt well. I don't think I'd like to be in the army. It seems to be very tough.

    I look forward to reading more adventures from you.
    Keep up the good work.

    Mary @ Team 100 WC
    Ireland

    ReplyDelete