Thursday, June 12, 2014

The lesson

“Sir sir”. “Wake up”. “wah? what happened here”. “There was a brown blocky thingy on the road”. “We got to get it of the highway before it hits some thing”. “Construction workers are coming but there stuck in traffic”. “How Do we move it”.”Cut it in half  the other guy says”. “I got a chainsaw”. “I am not going to ask where you got that we'll cut it”.”Okay cut cut cut ...done”.” Wow that was fast my chainsaw is covered in goo...tastes nice”.”Try lift that half “.It's so heavy tastes the shell ...it's chocolate”. “I have an idea I saw a primary school back the way we came the kids can eat it up”. “Great idea lets go ask...10 minutes later... All right kids next lesson is eating chocolate “.Well that does it.
The end

By Cameron

2 comments:

  1. Cameron I love the ending of your story where the school kids get to eat the chocolate mess - how fun for them! Great imagination in your story, nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom Smith (Team 100wc)June 16, 2014 at 3:43 AM

    Cameron, there is some great pieces of dialogue here and it really makes it stand out. Well done and keep it up.

    Tom Smith (Team 100WC)

    ReplyDelete