Thursday, June 12, 2014

The asteroid


AHHHHHHH! Everyone was looking up at the sky and screaming, so I decided that I should probably look up and see what is up there. It was big, bigger than I have ever seen, Its an asteroid. My job is to investigate strange things that come from space. So I got in my car and started to drive in the direction that it was going in then all of a sudden bang it had hit the ground and was sliding towards me I quickly swerved to the side driving strait of the road. It stops it looks like I’m the first to see it. The top was of it and some strange goo was coming out. 

By Isaac

2 comments:

  1. Mrs Williams (team 100, UK)June 20, 2014 at 9:12 AM

    This is an exciting and well written story. I like the way you used ' all of a sudden' and the repetition 'big, bigger than I've ever seen' made it really dramatic

    ReplyDelete