Thursday, June 5, 2014

The Dare

As I walk through the rusted thorny GATEWAY I can hear my mates whistling and shouting at me “you won’t do it” they would chant. They had dared me to go to the old abandoned house it was a pale BLACK, and felt COLD and empty. I nearly turned white when my FRIEND came RUNNING  at me he was laughing and yelling he went up the creaking dull steps “they doesn’t look safe” I yelled he heard and started jumping until the floorboards gave way and he ended up wailing in agony. I get out my phone and dial 111.    


By Hamish

1 comment:

  1. Hello Hamish,

    Great title! It drew me in right away. You've selected some wonderful words and phrases such as "wailing in agony", "abandoned" and "creaking" to help your reader form an image in her/his mind.

    Remember to think carefully for the logical places for full stops and commas.

    Keep up your writing.

    Tracey Ananmalay
    Team 100WC
    San José, California, US

    ReplyDelete