Monday, June 9, 2014

A day like any other...

It was a day like any other day. I was in my bed sleeping when I got a call saying there was another broken cream egg. You would think it was easy to clean up but we are very tiny people. So I jumped into my mini Ferrari and drove to the broken cream egg. When I got there the cream egg it was the worst one yet. It was cracked in half and most of the inside was on the road. It took us the entire day to clean up the mess and move the egg. When we were done I went home and hoped back in my bed.


By Zane   

1 comment:

  1. Goodness Zane, I wonder what this world is where it is not unusual for giant cream eggs to shatter and mess up everything! Lucky they have these egg technicians to clean up! To make your writing even better, try to suggest the main character's small size to us, rather than telling us, that would increase the sense of surprise! Thank you for sharing your work, I hope you have been enjoying the 100 word challenges! Keep reading and keep writing!

    ReplyDelete