Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Room 5 - 2014

Well, what a smooth transition this has been this week !! I seem to have a truely AMAZING class of kids....I may be eating my words by next week but so far, we are having a great time.

In my room, the focus is on students taking responsibility for themselves.  I am a firm believer that children need to make their own way (with a little guidance of course) but need to take responsibility for their actions.

I've included our first photo for the year. Parents, if you are reading this right now - yes, your child was a little insane this afternoon!. Please feel free to comment to any blog that Room 5 post up, the kids will love to read them as the year goes by.

Here's to a great 2014

Cass

25 comments:

  1. today was very awesome Mrs. Parker. I might bring in my self-portrait form last year in tomorrow. -Natalie McElroy :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tia here my computer finally started to speed up. It was a great second day and i really enjoyed drawing the self-portraits.-Tia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the pics, what a great way to keep in touch with Samuel's new teacher and class mates :-)
    Stef (Samuel's M. mum)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm so glad i'm in your class!
    You are an awesome teacher and person and these pictures look amazing !!!! :) ;)

    Sarah-Celine.G

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mrs Parker is the best teacher in the world!!!
    I like the pictures that we took.

    Olivia Sellers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this picture Dana;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mrs Parker is the best teacher and these are the best photos.;)

    Adam Anderson

    ReplyDelete
  8. The photos actually turned out really good :)
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these pictures Emily

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree, its been GREAT meeting you all :)

    Mrs Parker

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mrs Morgan also thinks its great :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow they are good
    isaac :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like Mrs Parker and the photos

    Samuel H

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like this class

    B A Y D N. =p

    ReplyDelete
  15. hello fellow class mates

    Hamish

    ReplyDelete
  16. School has been awesome with Mrs Parker. Today I got TWO STAR COUPONS!!!!!! I felt good after that. I think my class is AMESOME! :) Meg:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like our class and have had fun so far 😃-Devon

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LOVE all of the pics but the class is so more awesome
    BY yours Sarah g :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. The photos look awesome!
    Olivia P :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. awesome photos class :)
    Temka

    ReplyDelete
  21. it was a great day
    Heath

    ReplyDelete
  22. great photos! ;) and i'm loving the new class :) ~ryan~

    ReplyDelete
  23. i really like room i hope it stays like this for the rest of the year

    Jack

    ReplyDelete