Thursday, February 27, 2014

The Shake


I shake and i rock griping the legs as if its the end of man kind. It sounds and fells like a meteor is pushing through the earths crust. Its still going, when will it stop. Everything around me is moving, my lamp falls, all my books fall down beside me. It stops, i get out from under the table. I run shouting is every one ok i here a couple of replies. I try to turn on the light, click click click wow no power. suddenly shaking and rocking what do I do now. I run, i get down and i hold.  

By Isaac

2 comments:

  1. Hi Isaac, I really enjoyed your response to the prompt this week. You have effectively used language to create a clear visual. Take care withe those sneaky apostrophes though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isaac, thank you for your story. You obviously have a great imagination. You've told your story well, just remember to check your work before you publish. Read it out aloud to yourself or someone else so you know that it flows well and others can understand it.
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete