Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Crazy tricks?!


Once there was a blue rooster pushing through the earth, it popped right out then thousands more came out and I ran home as fast as I could and I told mum and dad what I have just seen they thought I was mad and they didn’t believe me, I told them to come with me and have a look so we went back and they were all gone then we started walking back home and i saw one I said “mum dad look there’s one” they turned around and it was gone they told me to stop being silly we got home where are they? was it just my imagination?
 
By Dana

1 comment:

  1. I would love to see a blue rooster, Dana. I wonder if they make as much noise as regular roosters. We'll done for thinking of this interesting character for your 100wc.

    When you're writing a blog post, make sure you check what you've written. Reading it out loud to yourself or a friend is a good way to spot if you've missed out any words or full stops.

    Miss Malone (Team 100wc)

    ReplyDelete