Thursday, May 26, 2016

The old house by Scarlett


I crept through the old house expecting a scare but instead there was nothing. As the floorboards creaked and the owls hooted I kept moving forward. I came across a door that looked like it had food all over it. I stood there and took a deep breath in, and push the  door open in one big go to show that I was reckless, but what stood in front of me seemed to be a big open room that had been the kitchen. Slowly from toe to heel I moved towards the lounge which was connected to the kitchen. Then suddenly the table began to shake. I took one step to find myself in front of an old lean man with ashy grey hair and brown eyes. He said boo, I screamed till I could no longer. I couldn’t help but mix and stutter my words. I said wwww-who a-are yyyy-you. He replied I am your worst nightmare!!!! I ran out of the old house and onto the porch where an old rocking chair swaying in the wind. I took a short rest before having to sprint as fast as I could to the old park. I hid behind a very tall birch tree, and all I could here was the sound of my own breath puffing in the breeze. From around the corner I could hear few foot shuffles but I didn't move. I heard the old man calling my name “Sophie, Sophie”, I jumped. I turned around and there he was looking scarier than ever. He went in for a punch I fell to the ground like a feather in the wind. I woke up with a ghasp was this this real? or was it all a dream?       

By Scarlett

No comments:

Post a Comment