Friday, May 27, 2016

Rest in peace department by Rawiri

“Mitchell!” Yelled the chief of police.“Yeah chief!”I yelled back,“there is a cop killer in a warehouse!” Yelled the chief.
We’re driving to the warehouse where the cop killer is.
As we arrived at the warehouse, there was an explosion and the S.W.A.T. team flew away because of the explosion. Me and my partner (Thompson) run into the warehouse without even noticing there were explosions in side.
BANG! They fired at my head, then suddenly everything stopped. Everything froze apart from me I walked towards the car that me and Thompson drove in, then suddenly I began to fly to a stormy cloud.
I arrive in a kind of like loony bin place,“tough day ,” said a woman sarcastically (boss a.k.a lily),“where am I?” I said with a fright,“you're in R.I.P.D registration,” she said,“why do I want to join R.I.P.D thingy? And what does R.I.P.D mean?” I asked,“I don’t know tell me, R.I.P.D means Rest In Peace Department,” she answered,“I’ll join!” I yelled,“ok,I’ll give you your space cuffs and your gun, but this will hurt,” she said,“ahhhhhh!” I yelled painfully I looked at what was burnt into me, it’s my badge.
“I already regret for what I had said.”  
“ Mitchell get over here now!” lily said as she walked over to a door across the cliff of gold, I followed lily.
“These are deado’s, they disguise as humans but when they pop (angry) they don’t look like humans and they don’t sound like humans,” lily said as we walked out to the place where all the R.I.P.D agents were.
“I’ll show you who your partner is,” lily said while writing on a clipboard.
Then suddenly everybody froze apart from the deados, they were running to the vaults which held the gold.
They all left once they had got the gold.
Every agent went to the teleporter (toilet) and teleported to earth. When I got back to earth, I went out of the shop.
BANG!
Dead.


1 comment:

  1. good job ra verry action packed next time try to put more full stops (-:

    ReplyDelete