Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Marshmallow pets by Amber N

Nooooo!!!!!!
“Mummy that penguin is going to eat mrst Flufflebubble.”
I cried to my Mum. Than all of sudden  Mr Flufflebubble grew legs and ran out the cage screaming.
“Im free im free yippee.”
I chanced after after him,but he was to fast.2 weeks later.Im still lying in bed crying and screaming Mr Flufflebubble.My Mum came intpo my room and said
“It's just a marshmellow we can get you a new one, a better one.”
When I got home from school there was a present on my bed. I opened it up and there was a….
MARSHMALLOW!!!!!
In the box there was a note which said
“ Hello this is  Cuddlesnow and your her new owner enjoy your time with her.”   
I'm going to have so much fun with my new marshmellow.
“Mum look someone got me a new marshmallow it's called Cuddlesnow.”
“Do you want to take Cuddlesnow to the zoo.”
My mum said kindly.” We got to the zoo where I saw mr Flufflebubble hanging out with the penguins.I started crying but then Mr Flufflebubble said that he would love to be my pet again. I didn't know what to do cause i have a new pet marshmallow Cuddlesnow! My Mum suggested why don't I just have both of them as a pet. When we got back home I set up a bed and a tiny room for Mr Flufflebubble and Cuddlesnow.  




No comments:

Post a Comment