Thursday, May 26, 2016

The Battle by Lucy


Hi I’m Peggy the Unicorn and I live with my Mum and my Dad in a small village called Twilight ville. All The Unicorns live in a Country called Cloudsy and the Pandas live in a Country called Fluffsy. It all started with a bang and we knew who it was. We ran downstairs to hide, but it was too late. September 29, 1999 the battle between the Pandas and the Unicorns had begun.The next morning lots of the unicorns were standing around the smashed buildings crying, it was so depressing. Most of the unicorns were now living on the streets and they were cold, starving and thirsty. My cousins house was completely demolished and they were staying at my house until their house got fixed. I was walking my little cousin to her school, when I noticed how many little unicorns like my cousin were living on the streets with their families. The next day I picked some apples of the tree in my backyard and chucked them in a bag. I walked my cousin to school and handed everyone living on the street 3 apples and a bottle of water. 2 years later everyone had house and everything was ok. But the Unicorn President Sir Applely decided that it was time we took a stand. We were going to fight the Pandas. Lots of the unicorns disagreed but the whole country was upset and confused why they did it. But they didn’t want to go and fight. On January 11, 2001 was the day that the unicorns attacked the pandas. 10 unicorns died and the war didn’t stop. Life was so different after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment