Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Zane

I was walking in the park one day, when I saw a big patch of flowers. They were all purple. My friend came up beside me and said “what lovely flowers.” I said “look at that oddly coloured flower.” So we went over to it and it was a yellow flower in amongst all the purple flowers. “But it is yellow,” said my friend, “I mean it’s a bit stupid planting a yellow flower right in the centre of a big group of purple flower.” We decided to forget about it and carried on walking.

By Zane        

2 comments:

  1. Lisa Team 100WC London, UKSeptember 15, 2014 at 5:25 AM

    Hi Zane,
    I enjoyed reading your short story. I liked the way that you used dialogue to move the storyline forward. You have used the prompt really well, well done.
    Lisa Team 100WC London, UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Zane!
    Well done for completing the challenge. I can really picture in my head the flowers in the park. I agree with
    Lisa too that you've used dialogue effectively. Keep up the great effort!
    Miss Darroch, Team 100WC, UK

    ReplyDelete