Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Meg

There is an amazing place in France named Avignon. In Avignon there was this rather weird bridge what lead to nowhere! One day on the bridge of Avignon all I could see were lake and the hungry seagulls flying around peoples picnics. In the distance I could see huge green trees dancing, and I could feel the cold breath of wind hover round me. I could hear the huge hungry seagull’s crow because I was teasing it with my delicious croissant. This was the most amazing sight every seen. It was like a dream come true!!


1 comment:

  1. A great entry into this week’s 100 WC Meg! What great ideas. You have used the prompt well. Your sentences are well written and not too long. I am planning on sharing your work with my class. Keep up your writing.

    ReplyDelete