Monday, September 8, 2014

Baydn- the trip

I have all ways loved going up mountains but this trip really put me off for a wile. I was with my class and I had a mean boy in my class plus he hated me. It was snowing from the vary bottom but it was once we got to the top when it happened. Once we got to the top we had a brake the mean boy found some yellow snow he got me and said eat it I said but its yellow eat it he shouted I didn't want to but I new he would hurt me so I did, that how I got the name pee head.
 
by Baydn

2 comments:

  1. Great story Baydn! Always remember to use punctuation though, but altogether awesome story

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering the 100 WC this week, Braydn. As soon as I saw that your story was about snow, I wanted to shout out 'No! Don't eat it!', but I was powerless to stop you. I read your story with my nose wrinkled up, in readiness! What a mean bully! I think your content is good and it grabbed my attention. Next time, I would like to see that you have double checked your spelling and punctuation. Well done!

    ReplyDelete