Monday, September 15, 2014

Samuel

I was traveling through France. When I got to a very big town called Avignon, I noticed a bridge, not your every day bridge, but half a bridge. It was a tourist  attraction. So I decided to go down and have a look. It looked as if the side had been blown off. A police dive squad was in the water, a diver popped out holding a World War 2 bomb, that looked like it had already gone off. They took it away in a special armed truck. The next day I was reading the paper and it said "a police dive squad had found the bomb that blown up the side of the bridge". 
THE END

1 comment:

  1. Great effor tthis week Samuel - you have made great use of the image. Think about the language you use - is there any part in this where you could be more descriptive?? Mrs Parker

    ReplyDelete