Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Jasmine - Week 4

I have a very strong opinion about animal. I think that they should NOT be saved. There are reasons why they should be saved but there are also reasons why they should NOT be saved and I think sometimes that we forget about the reasons why animals should NOT be saved.

Firstly pest, pest are well how do I put this they are PEST’S and in order to save all the birds in the bush we need to kill all the pests and that is taking a long time and a lot of money, just think of the brook sanctuary and the fence I bet it costed something like 5 million dollars. All just to save animals. And the 1080 all these arguments just to save the animals it’s just a waste of time if you ask me.
Secondly some of us want to be vegetarians and that's fine but some of us don't , if we save the animals then we won't be able to cook and eat those lovely roast pork and lamb and I think I would much rather eat an animal than save them.

Lastly cow fart gas also known methane. The cows are farting out methane and it is going up in the sky and making a hole in the ozone layer. Which will lead to more global warming.

So I think I have made myself clear that animals should NOT be saved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment