Thursday, May 9, 2013

Homeward Bound :(

Finally left Brigantine at noon today.  Very mixed emotions to be honest as this has been an amazing trip for me.  I now have the long journey of heading home.

I leave Brigantine at 1.30 and catch a train to New York which will arrive around 4.30.  After this, I need to stay in New York for the night and then go to JFK airport tomorrow morning for my flight to Hawaii which leaves at 10am. This is approximately a 13hr flight.  When I arrive in Hawaii, it will be 10am (local time).  I have one night here and then fly out the following day at 3pm to Auckland.  This is an 8.5hr journey and when I arrive in Auckland, it will be 10pm (local time). Finally, I get a plane from Auckland on Sunday morning at 8am and arrive in Nelson at 10am just in time for Mothers Day :).

I am so looking forward to seeing you all on Monday - I may have matchsticks holding my eyelids open but I have so much to tell you all :)))))

Below are some photos of Philadelphia train station, its pretty impressive inside


7 comments:

  1. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I have truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts.
    After all I'll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!

    My weblog; great site

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks huge and hope you had a great time

    kameran RM 15

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a really good trip. B.D rm 15

    ReplyDelete
  4. that must of been so much fun I am so jelose.

    F.C.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi room 5 I hope you had so much fun at the train station It looked very fancy!!!!!!!!!! K.H and O.W <3 room 15 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow train station boom boom boom bang there is a train incoming throw the station

    ReplyDelete
  7. i wish i was there but mostly living there wooow
    from tehya brylee and portia room 5

    ReplyDelete