Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Winter Day

It was a snowy winter day. The leafless trees formed around me like a barricade. The snow felt like a shield 
protecting me. A train suddenly rushed past me, the headlights blinded me for a split second. I rubbed my eyes to try and regain my vision. Once I had my eyesight back. I saw a man in the distance. As I approached him a train went by it again blinded me for a  split second. When I regained my vision back I looked where the man was standing and he wasn't there. I turned around and looked everywhere but he just wasn't there.
By Tia

3 comments:

  1. Great writing Tia I love the suspense! -justine (Sophie's mum)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great imagination - enjoyed reading your story:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great descriptive writing. It is easy to picture the scene and exciting not to know what happened to the man.
    Sheryl

    ReplyDelete