Thursday, July 24, 2014

Sights Unseen

School got cancelled and I have to walk home. Super. The snow is so deep; it’s up to my knees. To keep myself moving I think to myself: Get home and there’ll be a nice warm bed to climb into with an electric blanket. The upside; I love the kind of magical wonderland the snow gives this place. I also love the smells coming from people’s houses like the smell a fire burning fiercely gives and people cooking warm meals that give off lovely aromas that drift for miles and I think to myself; nothing could get more perfect than this.

By Natalie

6 comments:

  1. Enjoyed reading your story, great choice of descriptive words.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great positive thoughts and descriptive words in your story, :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely story Natalie. It really felt like snow was all around us. Good use of positive words to describe your own thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome work Natalie - Dad is very proud of you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome work Natalie - Dad is very proud of you

    ReplyDelete