Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Diary entry 5th July, 2014

The school bell rang, and it was finally the end of our long winter term and its so annoying to think
 that there is another one coming yay! (not) But on the bright side i will be walking home with my best friend the only downside is that is is icy (as it is snowing)
My friend Jazzy has been talking non stop I cant wait that she can shut up as my mum gets very stressed when people talk to much but as I was walking I found something shiny I looked down and it started to grow and teeth like things pooped out of it.

by  Sarah.c

2 comments:

  1. It is great to walk home with a friend, even when it is icy, wonder what the shiny thing with teeth like things was???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be glad that it's not icy on your way home from school. It's not as much fun as it may sound.
    Miriam

    ReplyDelete