Friday, February 8, 2013

Week 1 by Tehya

Its finally here the first day of school, when I woke up this morning I felt so NERVOUS because I'm finally a year 8 but at the same time I was so excited because a new classroom new people and new friends to make.

 This morning I made sure that everything was spic and span so that we could go I wanted to find out who my first teacher was and who was going to be in my class. First up Cass Parker she went first so that those kids wouldn't go through all the misery of sitting down and waiting for your name to be called. I heard my best friends name be called then another best friend I was just waiting for my name to be called it got to the end of the list then finally after all that hoping and praying TEHYA WILSON 'YES' I made it through he first test of BIS.

 We went to class it looked so tidy and we all had to find a desk that had our names on them I found Roses (my bff) desk but I didn't see my desk but Rose found it. I pointed her to her desk and she pointed me to mine I was so nervous but everyone seemed ordinary enough for  me to convince myself that this is going to be THE BEST YEAR EVER!!!

 Mrs Parker gave us a little booklet to work on, first the first page it was so simple that I finished in no time but I remembered that I had to colour it in oh no I am so bad at colouring in but after I finished it, it didn't look so bad and I was quite proud of it like everyone should be proud of good work.

 It was coming up to the end of the day when Mrs Parker told us to pack up and sit on the mat we all packed up and made it look like how it was when we first came into the classroom when we were all sitting on the mat. Mrs Parker asked us if we had an awesome time today and we did and if we thought so we all got a freddo frog which everyone should know its a chocolate and then we said goodbye and left with the memories of our awesome first day back at school. :) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment