Tuesday, February 12, 2013

From Ireland to New Zealand

Hi I'm Emma Ryan, I have just moved over from Ireland about a month ago.Well, a good thing is that everyone is really friendly and the weather is a lot better than it was in Ireland.

Since I went to a very small school back in Ireland, its a very big change coming over to a really big school. I'm in room 5 (well you might know that already because this is their blog) and I think there's more people in the class than there was in my school! But everyone really cool, so its a lot easier for me.

The first time I saw the school, I thought it was huge and that I would never be able to know where everything was, but it has been almost a week and I kinda know my way around the place.  Most things in the school are different like sports but I'd say I'll get the hang of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment