Wednesday, March 25, 2009

'ME' Project




At the beginning of Term 1, I set room 5 the task of producing a project all about themselves. They had 9 stories to write and the topics to be covered included;
My Family...
The best thing about me is...
What I'd most like to have is...
Lately I learned...
One thing I'd like you to know about me is...
The best present I ever received was...
The most dangerous thing I have ever done is...
If I could be anyone in the world it would be...
One goal I have for the future is...

Pupils were marked on grammar, spelling, A1 standards (neatness), inclusion of colour/photos as well as producing their project on time. They had 3 weeks to complete it and I must admit, the standard was VERY HIGH. I've included 3 pieces of work which I hope you enjoy reading

Lidi Saxon....What I'd most like to have
Caitlin Logan...What I've learned recently
Samara Arnold...If I could be anyone in the world it would be

Mrs P

No comments:

Post a Comment