Thursday, August 6, 2009

What really happened in the story Little Red Riding Hood?

Granny was a great neighbour of mine. I always thought we were really good friends. When winter came,I knew she was cold in her house and couldn't afford to run any heaters. She was continually asking me to come around to her house so i could keep her warm. She would snuggle up to me for heat! Anyway one day i went round there was a wood chopper he had never seen me before. When I got inside Granny asked me to cuddle up to her. Suddenly the wood chopper knocked on the door. i was just putting the blanket on her when she slipped into my mouth witch was open. With shock of how cold she was. I ended up swallowing. The next thing i know, I woke up in the forest with a sore stomach!

By Dillon Mckay

No comments:

Post a Comment