Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Back To School Again !

Well, we are all back, safe and sound.  I will get the kids to write up some new blogs about camp over the next week or so and get their thoughts on how the week went.  For me, well...apart from the lack of sleep on some nights it was great fun. Lots and lots of giggles each day and some absolutley CLASSIC one liners!!

Will just relay one conversation.......

On Wednesday night, the girls went out camping with myself and Debbie.  We had had a birthday party that evening for Kim as he turned 40 while we were away.  The kids all had streamers/horns etc and were pretty wild......Around 11p.m. Jodie was getting pretty fed up with the boys talking in their dorm.....

"Boys, keep it down, I am fed up now.  Any more noise and you will have to take your mattress off your bed and lay it outside my bedroom and sleep there for the night!"

Horn then gets blown by Keegan

"And any more horn blowing and you will also bring your mattress outside my bedroom!'

At this point, Dillon sits up on his bed and hands over his horn......

"Here, you'd better take this, I just can't help myself"

Oh me Oh my.....

No comments:

Post a Comment