Wednesday, February 11, 2009

First Assignment

Today (Wednesday) Room 5 recieved their first assignment which will be assessed. This piece of work is called 'Me Project' and consists of 9 individual stories which each pupil will have to construct. The titles of each individual story are as follows:

My Family....
The best thing about me is.....
What I'd most like to have is....
Lately I learned....
One thing I'd like you to know about me is....
The best present I ever received was....
The most dangerous thins I have ever done is ....
If I could be anyone in the world it would be...
One goal I have for the future

Each pupil has been given a guidline for assessment to show them how to gain higher marks. Each story has to be at least EITHER 1/2 page type (no larger than size 14) or 3/4 page hand handwritten.

Deadline is 6th March 2.45

No comments:

Post a Comment